Career Center @ Helmholtz Zentrum München
- The Career Center as the central contact point for postdocs and graduate students offers an integral career orientation portfolio.
- The Career Center Team offers innovative short formats such as flexible individual consultation sessions, walk-ins, meetings with peers, webinars, and online career resources to develop a career roadmap.
- With the development of an individual career development plan, young scientists will be supported to get a clear picture of personal strengths, values, interests, and information regarding various career paths.
- The Career Center at Helmholtz Zentrum München has been established as part of the Helmholtz Initiative "Helmholtz Career Development Centers for Researchers (HCDCR)" of the Helmholtz Association.
HMGU CAREER CENTER WALK-IN SERVICE – NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- The Career Center invites all graduate students and postdocs to the walk-in services. Meet one of the career consultants on a first-come, first-serve basis to have your questions answered or to receive guidance on the following:
- Career decision making
- Chances and opportunities in academia
- Career and job exploration
- CV or resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation & negotiation
- Career Q&A: Career related questions
Walk-In Hours (without prior appointment):
- Thursdays: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
- Location: Campus NHB, Building 33, room 102
- Email: careercenternoSp@firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Center Team is looking forward to meeting you soon!