**We do not have any positions available at the moment. Stay tuned for our next call.**
If you are interested in a doctoral position at the CPC and would like to commit to a career in translational medical research, we invite you to send us your application, including the following documents (as a single pdf file):
- CV (max. 2 pages, in English)
- Motivation letter (in English, approximately one page) indicating your particular qualification and motivation for MD, MD/PhD or PhD studies and summarizing your research interests, ideas, and expectations regarding your future professional career.
- Proof of a master's degree (or equivalent) from a university in any field of the life sciences or medicine. German applicants - or foreign applicants who studied at German universities - without a master's degree, have to provide evidence of completion of a Diploma or "Staatsexamen" in the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors, advisors, or any other person qualified to evaluate your academic performance and potential for graduate training.
- Information or certificates about English language skills, if your mother tongue is not English. Good knowledge of the English language is necessary for successful completion of the program. Desirable is: a) An internationally recognized examination in English, b) a degree of an English-speaking school or university, or c) a longer stay abroad.
Please note that we only consider complete applications.
Please contact Dr. Doreen Franke (email@example.com) if you have any questions.