The German Center for Lung Research (DZL) aims to support highly motivated young DZL members working in biomedical sciences/medicine in their career development. Thereby, the DZL seeks to identify and raise future DZL (and lung community) leaders for executive-level positions requiring management and leadership skills.
The DZL Mentoring program fosters establishing a network of early career scientists and clinicians who are interested in and committed to engaging in mentor-mentee relationships. Primary target group includes clinical fellows, post-doctoral fellows, and junior PIs early in their career development.
- Individual mentor-mentee partnerships
- Regular individual mentor-mentee meetings
- Establishment of a strong contact and peer network within the DZL and beyond
- Leadership-, Management- and Soft Skill Courses/Workshops (building upon site infrastructure, linking with other programs and initiatives)
The following documents are required for the application process:
- Motivation letter/Statement of interest
- Current CV
- Completed questionnaire
Please contact academynoSp@email@example.com for further information or if you have any questions.