Career Center @ Helmholtz Zentrum München
- The Career Center as the central contact point for postdocs and graduate students offers an integral career orientation portfolio.
- The Career Center Team offers innovative short formats such as flexible individual consultation sessions, walk-ins, meetings with peers, webinars, and online career resources to develop a career roadmap.
- With the development of an individual career development plan, young scientists will be supported to get a clear picture of personal strengths, values, interests, and information regarding various career paths.
- The Career Center at Helmholtz Zentrum München has been established as part of the Helmholtz Initiative "Helmholtz Career Development Centers for Researchers (HCDCR)" of the Helmholtz Association.
HMGU CAREER CENTER WALK-IN SERVICE – NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY
- The Career Center invites all graduate students and postdocs to the walk-in services. Meet one of the career consultants on a first-come, first-serve basis to have your questions answered or to receive guidance on the following:
- Career decision making
- Chances and opportunities in academia
- Career and job exploration
- CV or resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation & negotiation
- Career Q&A: Career related questions
Walk-In Hours (without prior appointment):
- Thursdays: 2:30 - 4:30 pm
- Location: Campus NHB, Building 33, room 102
- Email: careercenternoSp@email@example.com
The Career Center Team is looking forward to meeting you soon!
CAREER CENTER @ CPC on Friday, May 10, 2019
Spring has arrived and is bringing a full shipload of career-related topics like career decision making, professional status check or resume and cover letter writing. Get ready to navigate your career with:
Career Center @ CPC on Friday, May 10, 2019:
10:00 – 11:30 am: Brown Bag Breakfast: Introduction HMGU Career Center Services & Career FAQ - Everybody is welcome!!!
11:30 – 04:30 pm: Walk-in Career Consultation (short individual sessions, limited slots available, registration on site - first come, first serve)
Location: CPC, Max-Lebsche-Platz 31, seminar room 2nd floor