Learn about cutting-edge seq techniques from the experts in the local scientific community in an informal half-day symposium.
Details and registration coming soon!
Preliminary title: Seq Spotlight on Campus
Date: Thurs, September 27, 2018
Time: 13:00 - approx. 17:30
Venue: Biomedical Center, small lecture hall N02.040 (Martinsried Campus)
Target audience: students, doctoral candidates and junior scientists who are interested in seq-analysis and/or being literate in seq terms, open to the whole scientific community. All are welcome!
6x 30 min talks and poster session during breaks
Welcome and introduction - Wolfgang Enard
- Technology - Helmut Blum, LAFUGA Genomics Unit, LMU Gene Center
- Genome Seq - Jochen Wolf, Evolutionary Biology, LMU Biocenter
- RNA Seq - Wolfgang Enard, Anthropology and Human Genetics, LMU Biocenter
Break and poster session
- Chromosome Mapping - Tobias Straub, Core Facility Bioinformatics, LMU BMC
- Case example of data analysis: Maria Colomé Tatché, Computational Epigenomics, ICB, Helmholtz Zentrum München
- Case example of data analysis: Julien Gagneur, Computational Biology, TUM Department of Informatics
- Closing remarks
Happy Hour and poster session/discussion
Co-organized by the graduate programs: SFB-IRTG 1243 Cancer Evolution, SFB-IRTG 1064 Chromatin Dynamics, IMPRS-LS Max Planck Research School for Life Sciences, QBM Graduate School of Quantitative Biosciences Munich, SFB-IRTG 914 Leukocyte Trafficking, SFB-IRTG 1054 Cell-Fate Decisions in Immune Systems, LSM Graduate School of Life Science Munich, Research School Lung and Disease